Graduate Student Liaison Committee
The Chemistry Student Liaison Committee is a group of chemistry graduate students that provide assistance in organizing events that will foster the growth of social networking/interactions within the Chemistry Department and the Johns Hopkins community. These events include monthly social hours (happy hours), the annual golf tournament, and organizing the Roseman Graduate Student-Hosted Symposium.
The committee also provides assistance with annual department activities such as the mentoring of prospective students, graduate recruitment weekend, and orientation events.
Students wishing to participate in these activities are encouraged to contact the committee at SLC@jhu.edu
- Graduate Representative Organization
- Health, Safety, and Environment Department
- Homewood Graduate and Postdoctoral Affairs
- Housing Information
- Student Health and Wellness Center
- The Chemistry Student Safety Committee